loader loader
  • Apartments Crikvenica Croatia
    Apartment and Rooms for rent
    Accommodation Crikvenica Croatia
    Rooms for rent in Crikvenica by the sea
    Spend your summer vacation with us
    Rooms Rossi Crikvenica Croatia
    Show more
  • slide2
    Rooms For Rent In Crikvenica
    In our offer
    Rooms for rent in Crikvenica by the sea
    For your convenience
    Apartment and Rooms for rent
  • slide3
    Rooms For Rent Crikvenica Croatia
    Rooms for rent by the sea
    Rooms of your choice
    We are at your disposal
    Choose the room that suits you the best
    Yours House Rossi
    Show more
Apartments and rooms for rent just a few steps from main sandy city beach in Crikvenica, Croatia. We welcome you to stay in our apartments and spend your vacation with us! Renting house Rossi Crikvenica!

Our accommodation

Apartments Crikvenica

Room No 1

Room No 1

Cosy and comfortable room with a double bed and private bathroom with shower and large bath. The room is located on the ground floor with sea view and garden, outdoor furniture, LCD TV, and air conditioning.
Apartments Crikvenica

Room No 2 type 2+1

Room No 2 type 2+1

Double room for two persons, with balcony, beautiful seaview and the gardenview, first floor.
Apartments Crikvenica

Room No 3

Room No 3

Double room for 2 persons with bathroom, overlooking the courtyard.
Apartments Crikvenica

Apartment type 4+2

Apartment type 4+2

Luxury spacious brand new apartment for up to 6 people. 100m2, 2 bedrooms, living room, kitchen, dining room, 2 bathrooms, terrace.

Important

Tourist tax:
Tourist tax is included in price
Additional bed:
Price of additional bed daily is 12 €
Guest registration:
Guest registration is 1 € per person once
Prices:
The prices in the price list are per unit (room) per day. Prices are for two people. If additional third person sleeps on an additional bed then the price of additional bed should be added to the price (that is 12 € per person per day).
Payment:
For reservation you need to pay a deposit of 30% of the total amount to our bank account. The remaining 70% is payable upon arrival at our facility. In case of no-show deposit is not refundable.
Arrival:
At the day of your arrival, your room will be ready for you from 2PM.
Departure:
At the day of departure, guest must leave the room until 10:00 AM.
Daily cleaning:
Daily maid service is not included in the price. If you want your room cleaned every day, the cost of daily cleaning of the room is 6 €.
Pets::
Pets are allowed in the apartment only. Price per pet per day is 6 € .
Bed linen and towels::
Bed linen is to be changed every 7 days. Towels are to be changed every 3 days.
Air conditioner::
The use of air conditioners in the rooms is not included in the price. Using the air conditioner is 5 € per day. The use of the air conditioner is included in the price only in the apartment.
Internet::
Wireless internet is at your disposal on request. The cost of using the wireless Internet is € 5 for all days of your stay in the rooms. In an apartment wireless internet is included.

Contact HOUSE ROSSI CRIKVENICA


Kralja Zvonimira 18
Crikvenica, Hrvatska (Croatia)

ROOMS CALL:
Tel: 00385 51 242 519
Tel: 00385 91 336 6040
Email: vedran.gasparovic@gmail.com

APARTMENT CALL:
Tel: 00385 91 242 5191
Email: miran.gasparovic@gmail.com

House Rossi   Show more >>>

CRIKVENICA

Crikvenica
Crikvenica has a hundred-year-old tradition in tourism and is today one of the leading tourist centres of the Kvarner Gulf. Foreigners got interested in Crikvenica as early as 1890, when they started to visit the town on their excursions from Opatija. The tourist development of Crikvenica is still going on and its nice riviera. The tourist development of Crikvenica is still going on and its nice rivier. Crikvenica offers a variety of hiking and hunting opportunities. Numerous hotels, apartments, rooms, the coast with long and well arranged public beaches, sports events and entertainment programs follow a century-old tradition of tourism in Crikvenica. Crikvenica is a resort for your vacation.

...